All you have to do is ask everyone you know to give $1 on Thursday 24th October 2013 – the one day when we will see just how much we can collectively raise. Of course you can collect anytime during October, but the 24th is the day when we will collectively celebrate “when every 1 counts”. Please register as a Champion below to confirm your participation.
One Dollar Day can be as simple or creative as you want.
- Simply ask everyone to give $1, or:
- Ask everyone to create an image using their $1 coins, or:
- Write ‘1$day’ or our brand slogan ‘when every 1 counts’ in $1 coins.
- Send us your photo of you and your $1
- Send us a video showing us what you can do with $1 (your chance to entertain us)
Either way you will be making a bold statement that you agree that every 1 is important.
Register now to become a Champion, then:
- Tell all your colleagues, friends, school mates, family, co-workers and community about One Dollar Day; and
- Collect $1 from each of them for One Dollar Day on Thursday 24th October 2013.
- Download an information pack and toolkit with everything you need.
Just imagine what we can achieve if everyone gives just $1, on just one day.